Kratos Engineering in collaboration with PTC invites you to be part of “Insight Creo 3.0″
Unite addresses the data and process-related challenges of CAD consolidation. By enabling designers to convert data ‘as needed, when needed’, and only converting the data that requires modification, organizations can save a tremendous amount of effort and cost, Unite technology enables designers to create and protect design intent between PTC Creo and other CAD data. This both significantly reduces the efforts needed to maintain design integrity and enables collaboration to take place earlier and more often in the design process.
All new PTC Creo 3.0 includes:
- Align, a new freestyle functionality (part of PTC Creo Parametric) enables designers to create and drive freeform designs parametrically, combining organic geometry creation and modification with associative parametric design intent.
- Greater scalability and richer tools in PTC Creo Layout to support 2D concept engineering activities with seamless re-use in the 3D parametric environment.
- A more powerful and easier to use 3D direct modeling app (PTC Creo Direct) for quickly creating concept designs that are fully reusable in PTC Creo Parametric
- PTC Creo Design Exploration Extension provides a dedicated environment in PTC Creo Parametric for developing design alternatives, investigating modeling approaches and safely understanding the consequences of design changes.
Some of the most significant improvements in the core aspects of the PTC Creo suite include:
- New graphical realism support
- Extensive hardware libraries and automated fastener assembly workflows
- New and improved help system with dedicated tools for new users
- New flexible modeling capabilities
- Core modeling enhancements
- Sheet metal modeling enhancements
Date: 16th January, 2015
Hotel Le Royce, Bund Garden Road Pune, Maharashtra 411001 Phone – 020 6628 9999